In this post, I will summarise what I have learnt in this semester’s blogging experience.
Takeaways from animal farming posts include:
- The political hushing of the environmental issues
- Greenhouse warming due to the release of Greenhouse gases like Methane (from Manure) and Carbon-dioxide (from deforestation and reduction of carbon sinks)
- The chemical properties of Methane and carbon-dioxide
- Nitrate pollution from manure
- The recycling of manure for energy generation, how poop becomes power
- How dietary change may or may not help the environment